There’s a thread on ENWorld chronicling the more than a year long quest for a freelancer to get paid by a RPG company. He went a long time and was quite long-suffering before naming the company, and it’s Dog Soul Publishing. Feel free to read the thread, make your own judgements, and not buy anything from Dog Soul ever. And don’t do work for them, Deborah Balsam, or Sean Frolich, because it’s quite likely you won’t get paid for your effort.
kelvingreen on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… misterjeff on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… mxyzplk on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Rorschachhamster on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Erin Palette on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Charles R on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… mxyzplk on Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press,…
- Wrath of the Righteous Chapter One, The Worldwound Incursion – First Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate – Season Four, Second Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate – Season Four, First Session
- We Embark Upon The Wrath of the Righteous!
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 5: Equipment
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!