There’s a thread on ENWorld chronicling the more than a year long quest for a freelancer to get paid by a RPG company. He went a long time and was quite long-suffering before naming the company, and it’s Dog Soul Publishing. Feel free to read the thread, make your own judgements, and not buy anything from Dog Soul ever. And don’t do work for them, Deborah Balsam, or Sean Frolich, because it’s quite likely you won’t get paid for your effort.
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 3, Classes
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 1-2, Character Creation and Races
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, The Beginning
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Breakdown
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate – Season Four
- Reavers Season Three Retrospective