Check it out – limited edition D&D “Spellcasting Soda” from Jones Soda. I know I hate Wizards of the Coast now and I shouldn’t like this, but really it’s pretty cool and entertaining. I want “Bigby’s Crushing Thirst Destroyer.” I wonder if they taste good? My only Jones experience was with a holiday novelty pack and it tasted like burning, but those were admittedly weird flavors.
kelvingreen on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… misterjeff on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… mxyzplk on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Rorschachhamster on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Erin Palette on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Charles R on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… mxyzplk on Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press,…
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate – Season Four, First Session
- We Embark Upon The Wrath of the Righteous!
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 5: Equipment
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!
- Mike Mearls Decides He Values Hookers’ Lives After All
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background