Merry Christmas all, I’m back from vacation and, now that the whiskey’s worn off, am looking for things to do to entertain myself. If you are in the same position, then one thing you could do is to enter Paizo’s yearly RPG Superstar contest by creating an interesting new wondrous magic item and submitting it! I already submitted, and the deadline’s Dec 31, so you still have plenty of time. If you make the cut, there are subsequent rounds of submissions and eventually you get a module published. (Even late-round losers get solicited by other companies). So if you’re a budding RPG writer, give it a shot.
kelvingreen on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… misterjeff on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… mxyzplk on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Rorschachhamster on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Erin Palette on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Charles R on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… mxyzplk on Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press,…
- We Embark Upon The Wrath of the Righteous!
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 5: Equipment
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!
- Mike Mearls Decides He Values Hookers’ Lives After All
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 3, Classes