I was looking around on the Paizo site and apparently there’s a full world map of Golarion in the new Campaign Setting, and they have an image of it posted! That’ll come in handy for me as the PCs in my Reavers campaign get a ship and head out on the high seas for some piracy. I love Golarion – I was a long time Greyhawk devotee, favoring it over the Forgotten Realms and other settings (I’d experiment with the others, but always returned to GH) but Golarion has supplanted that for me – it’s a fun, deep, brilliant world that both grounds you but also is easy for a DM to make their own.
kelvingreen on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… misterjeff on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… mxyzplk on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Rorschachhamster on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Erin Palette on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Charles R on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… mxyzplk on Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press,…
- We Embark Upon The Wrath of the Righteous!
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 5: Equipment
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!
- Mike Mearls Decides He Values Hookers’ Lives After All
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 3, Classes