Why is the preeminent fantasy franchise, Dungeons & Dragons, doomed to horrible movies? The first one with the Wayans brother and Ewok village was godawful and I didn’t see the second. This trailer for the third, which allegedly even Syfy won’t air because it’s unwatchable. Just the trailer makes my colon spasm. Awful dialogue, acting, CGI…
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!
- Mike Mearls Decides He Values Hookers’ Lives After All
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 3, Classes
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 1-2, Character Creation and Races
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, The Beginning