Why is the preeminent fantasy franchise, Dungeons & Dragons, doomed to horrible movies? The first one with the Wayans brother and Ewok village was godawful and I didn’t see the second. This trailer for the third, which allegedly even Syfy won’t air because it’s unwatchable. Just the trailer makes my colon spasm. Awful dialogue, acting, CGI…
kelvingreen on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… misterjeff on We Embark Upon The Wrath of th… mxyzplk on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Rorschachhamster on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Erin Palette on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… Charles R on D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Ch… mxyzplk on Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press,…
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate – Season Four, First Session
- We Embark Upon The Wrath of the Righteous!
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 5: Equipment
- Jim Shipman and Outlaw Press, Ripping You Off Since 2009
- Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter Live!
- Mike Mearls Decides He Values Hookers’ Lives After All
- D&D 5e PHB Readthrough, Chapter 4: Personality and Background