At least it is now – because Paizo and Steve Jackson Games have joined forces to create Munchkin Pathfinder! Munchkin is, of course, the comedic card game of adventuring which has come to all major gaming genres – and now to Pathfinder’s Golarion. That’s hilarious and awesome. I love how Paizo is such a community player and helps build other companies up – they earn their leadership role in the industry by really leading. I can’t wait for this one!
Lathos on D&D 4e’s Out…… erik on Why I Love And Hate BRP mxyzplk on Sredni Vashtar’s Gi… Nethys on Sredni Vashtar’s Gi… nod20 on I Hate FATE misterjeff on Dwarven Forge Mini Terrain… C on Dwarven Forge Mini Terrain…
- Jade Regent – The Empty Throne, Session Four
- Jade Regent – The Empty Throne, Session Three
- Dwarven Forge Mini Terrain Kickstarter
- Sredni Vashtar’s Girl
- Jade Regent – The Empty Throne, Session Two
- De Ludos Maleficus – On Evil Campaigns
- Jade Regent – The Empty Throne, Session One
- Hero Lab For iPad!
- Freeport Pathfinder Kickstarter – Cool, Expensive
- Jade Regent – Tide of Honor, Session 6
Tags3.5e 4e 5e actual play adventure path alternity asian austin awards convention crimson throne curse of the crimson throne D&D d20 dungeons dragons fantastic fest film film festival gaming resources GSL industry jade regent lighthouse movies OGL open gaming Paizo Pathfinder pirates reavers review rise of the runelords roleplaying RPG RPGs runelords savage worlds scifi session summary SF stardrive story hour superstar wizards wotc