We may be approaching the climax of the campaign in Part III of Spires of Xin-Shalast. Valgrim calls an angel to help, and the group rolls into a devil-haunted arena to do battle… And then to the Pinnacle of Avarice to find and defeat the Runelord himself. Wave after wave of giants broke upon us and fell apart like surf upon the rocks – once, twice, three times. We slay without respite, or hesitation, or mercy. The summary ends in media res as more enemies stir in the darkness beyond the piles of cloud and storm giant carcasses. Who shall fall?!?
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest Retrospective
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session