Eighteenth Session – The kroath get pulped into green goo by the Thuldan forces. Then, the PCs intrigue while in drivespace; Lambert Fulson’s new job as a drug mule goes really badly.
Sadly I wasn’t there, but the session summary’s good; Bruce has been driving on from Dallas alternate weekends to play!
They ran the Thuldan v. Kroath land battle as a minigame. The PCs weren’t actually involved.
- The various other current subplots intertwine.
- Someone messes with Lambert Fulson and hires him to be a mule but the cargo is poison and he’s set up for murder.
- Lenny needs special rare ink for his coming-of-age tattoos.
- Peppin is a more-psychic clone of his old self after getting blown up by the Flying Spacghetti Monster last time.
- Haggernak investigates it all, including Irate Auditor Otterschmidt from last session.
- Martin St. John… Plays with dhros, or orphans, or something.
I like the subplot thing but I could deal with a slightly more rich mix of plot to subplot. Or, well… It’s not that I don’t like a pure char-interaction game, maybe it’s just that none of the NPCs really stick around long or have much personality (besides “crazy”). That’s sort of the problem with our itinerant setup, I guess, but maybe more station NPCs? Frankly we like the dhros the most of all the stuff just because they’re always around instead of there 2 sessions then gone forever.
Another session tomorrow!