Chris Pramas, Nicole Lindroos, and Erik Mona talk about open gaming – OGL, GSL, 4e, Pathfinder, True20, and more in this podcast! Get a free 1 1/2 hours (maybe from not going to see the new Indiana Jones movie) and listen to it! Yes, Wizards is still sitting on the new GSL, so much is speculation, but it’s a good overview.
Trish on Wizards of the Coast Declares… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… mxyzplk on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… centauri on D&D 4e’s Out…… adelmere on Rule Zero Over The Years jwill on D&D 4e’s Out……
- Aiee! Run From Kelvin's Brainsplurge!
- Bat In The Attic
- Casting Shadows, by Runeslinger
- Demons and Sins
- Dyson's Dodecahedron
- Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog
- Greyhawk Grognard
- RPG Aggression, by Lou Agresta
- Stargazer's World
- Stuffer Shack
- The Alexandrian
- The Free RPG Blog
- Trollsmyth, Another Austinite!
- Worlds in a Handful of Dice, by NiTessine
- Wrath of Zombie
- Abulafia Random Generators
- Archives of Nethys
- Canonfire!, The World of Greyhawk on the Web
- donjon Random Generators
- Flames Rising
- Geek Related – The Site
- Hypertext d20 SRD
- Interactive Map of Golarion
- Pathfinder Class Guides
- Pathfinder SRD (free rules!)
- Pathfinder Wiki (setting content)
I finally finished listening to this, and there’s a lot of really good information in here about 4e and the third party publishers’ perspective. Listen! I command you!