In a recent Entertainment Weekly article, Stephen King talks about why Hollywood has trouble doing good horror and the low-budget horror movies always seem better – because horror is at its heart a personal experience, not a grand spectacle. His comments may be relevant to those trying to put horror in their role-playing games as well. I have an essay on my old site about horror in gaming, which also references other good works on the subject (Nightmares of Mine by I.C.E. was great…). Enjoy, and think scary thoughts!
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session
- Freak Watch – Session Six