I’m not posting near as much as usual. I’ve been sick since Christmas and that combined with normal work/life/kid/DMing has left me little time to do much outside that – I’ve been vegging in front of the TV before doping myself up to fall unconscious in the evenings. I’m provisionally on the mend so maybe next week I’ll start picking up the banner again more. Peace!
Trish on Wizards of the Coast Declares… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… mxyzplk on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… centauri on D&D 4e’s Out…… adelmere on Rule Zero Over The Years jwill on D&D 4e’s Out……
- Aiee! Run From Kelvin's Brainsplurge!
- Bat In The Attic
- Casting Shadows, by Runeslinger
- Demons and Sins
- Dyson's Dodecahedron
- Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog
- Greyhawk Grognard
- RPG Aggression, by Lou Agresta
- Stargazer's World
- Stuffer Shack
- The Alexandrian
- The Free RPG Blog
- Trollsmyth, Another Austinite!
- Worlds in a Handful of Dice, by NiTessine
- Wrath of Zombie
- Abulafia Random Generators
- Archives of Nethys
- Canonfire!, The World of Greyhawk on the Web
- donjon Random Generators
- Flames Rising
- Geek Related – The Site
- Hypertext d20 SRD
- Interactive Map of Golarion
- Pathfinder Class Guides
- Pathfinder SRD (free rules!)
- Pathfinder Wiki (setting content)
Honestly, it doesn’t seem like that from a reader’s perspective.
When you can’t, you can’t. No change in the world.
When you can, that’s great! Interesting new stuff in the world!
Your contribution to the modern stuff-o-sphere is either 0 or positive. And personally, I’m just glad to read the comments of someone who takes the time to write stuff I want to hear about. Anytime you write, I’ll reply mate! My pdf collection of game stories is many megabytes and many, MANY laughs richer thanks to you guys.