I was looking around on the Paizo site and apparently there’s a full world map of Golarion in the new Campaign Setting, and they have an image of it posted! That’ll come in handy for me as the PCs in my Reavers campaign get a ship and head out on the high seas for some piracy. I love Golarion – I was a long time Greyhawk devotee, favoring it over the Forgotten Realms and other settings (I’d experiment with the others, but always returned to GH) but Golarion has supplanted that for me – it’s a fun, deep, brilliant world that both grounds you but also is easy for a DM to make their own.
- Mummy’s Mask Chapter 2, Empty Graves – First Session
- Mummy’s Mask Chapter 1 Retrospective
- Mummy’s Mask Chapter 1, The Half-Dead City – Fifth Session
- Mummy’s Mask Chapter 1, The Half-Dead City – Fourth Session
- Wrath of the Righteous Retrospective
- Mummy’s Mask Chapter 1, The Half-Dead City – Third Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Seventh Session