I was looking around on the Paizo site and apparently there’s a full world map of Golarion in the new Campaign Setting, and they have an image of it posted! That’ll come in handy for me as the PCs in my Reavers campaign get a ship and head out on the high seas for some piracy. I love Golarion – I was a long time Greyhawk devotee, favoring it over the Forgotten Realms and other settings (I’d experiment with the others, but always returned to GH) but Golarion has supplanted that for me – it’s a fun, deep, brilliant world that both grounds you but also is easy for a DM to make their own.
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest Retrospective
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session