If you missed the D&D-themed episode of Community on NBC, the whole episode is online. It’s mighty funny.
- The Chinese guy done up as a drow
- The hot crazy chick proclaiming for gnome’s rights (we had a hot crazy chick who was all about monster’s rights in our epic campaign back in Memphis)
- Chevy Chase (in general)
- “Huzzah!!! Is that right?”
- The chick playing “Hector the Well Endowed” seducing the elf maiden while the other folks take notes
- “I won Dungeons & Dragons! And it was advanced!”
I thought it was interesting that it was pretty true to D&D. The DM did all the rolling, like Zak with the “D&D with Porn Stars” group, which is mildly unusual but good for novices and more freeform older ed play where you don’t have to roll 10 dice a round.