Dan Simmons’ Hyperion and the sequel, Fall of Hyperion, are two highly regarded literary science fiction novels I’ve always enjoyed. Hyperion is written in a format very similar to the Canterbury Tales, except for a common thread, an indestructable monstrous killer called the Shrike. Apparently, there’s a movie in the works! Yay, although smart money’s on them ditching the whole “tales” parts, which is the actually best part of the whole thing.
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session
- Freak Watch – Session Six