Paizo Publishing decided that they shouldn’t trademark the term “Adventure Path” and instead let it be a common-use term. And also they have enough claim to it that they can almost certainly prevent anyone else from trademarking it. Look, you don’t have to be a proprietary ass to be a game company! They explain on their forums in this thread. Good job guys!
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session
- Freak Watch – Session Six