In lieu of a brilliant original thought, here from Topless Robot is “The 10 Stupidest Dungeons & Dragons Items.” What, the Bag of Holding? The ten-foot pole? Spare me! There’s some much more awesome stinkburgers out there. The Wand of Wonder was always my favorite – I remember a fight back in AD&D 1e where someone ended up pink, naked, female, with wings, and covered in honey. Or how about Quaal’s Feather Tokens? Weigh in, what are your stupidest D&D items?
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest Retrospective
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session