Check out this interview on planewalker.com with Todd Stewart, who designed the cosmology for Paizo Publishing’s new Pathfinder setting, which should be getting a lot more detail this month in “Gods & Magic.” The summary – the new cosmology is a “child of Planescape!” As opposed to the 4e cosmology, which is a “child of Thalidomide.” Check it out!
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest Retrospective
- Pathfinder 2e Playtest First Impressions
- New Campaign – Spire
- Support Our Troops With D&D Shirts
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Fourteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Thirteenth Session
- Reavers on the Seas of Fate, Season Five, Twelfth Session