Check out this interview on planewalker.com with Todd Stewart, who designed the cosmology for Paizo Publishing’s new Pathfinder setting, which should be getting a lot more detail this month in “Gods & Magic.” The summary – the new cosmology is a “child of Planescape!” As opposed to the 4e cosmology, which is a “child of Thalidomide.” Check it out!
Trish on Wizards of the Coast Declares… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… mxyzplk on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… centauri on D&D 4e’s Out…… adelmere on Rule Zero Over The Years jwill on D&D 4e’s Out……
- Aiee! Run From Kelvin's Brainsplurge!
- Bat In The Attic
- Casting Shadows, by Runeslinger
- Demons and Sins
- Dyson's Dodecahedron
- Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog
- Greyhawk Grognard
- RPG Aggression, by Lou Agresta
- Stargazer's World
- Stuffer Shack
- The Alexandrian
- The Free RPG Blog
- Trollsmyth, Another Austinite!
- Worlds in a Handful of Dice, by NiTessine
- Wrath of Zombie
- Abulafia Random Generators
- Archives of Nethys
- Canonfire!, The World of Greyhawk on the Web
- donjon Random Generators
- Flames Rising
- Geek Related – The Site
- Hypertext d20 SRD
- Interactive Map of Golarion
- Pathfinder Class Guides
- Pathfinder SRD (free rules!)
- Pathfinder Wiki (setting content)
haha, I love your comparison.