I have no words. Bonus: O Fortuna from Carmina Burana.
Trish on Wizards of the Coast Declares… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… mxyzplk on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… Dick on Collection 1 – Kaiju Def… centauri on D&D 4e’s Out…… adelmere on Rule Zero Over The Years jwill on D&D 4e’s Out……
- Aiee! Run From Kelvin's Brainsplurge!
- Bat In The Attic
- Casting Shadows, by Runeslinger
- Demons and Sins
- Dyson's Dodecahedron
- Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog
- Greyhawk Grognard
- RPG Aggression, by Lou Agresta
- Stargazer's World
- Stuffer Shack
- The Alexandrian
- The Free RPG Blog
- Trollsmyth, Another Austinite!
- Worlds in a Handful of Dice, by NiTessine
- Wrath of Zombie
- Abulafia Random Generators
- Archives of Nethys
- Canonfire!, The World of Greyhawk on the Web
- donjon Random Generators
- Flames Rising
- Geek Related – The Site
- Hypertext d20 SRD
- Interactive Map of Golarion
- Pathfinder Class Guides
- Pathfinder SRD (free rules!)
- Pathfinder Wiki (setting content)
That’s fairly improbable…
Candles at the gaming table?! That’s never a good idea.
Mmm. Wordless indeed.
See, this is why Dungeons and Dragons is the Devil’s game.
On a side note, have *you* ever felt like the Pizza guy?
No, but definitely like the knight. Often we’ll go out to lunch and be having completely inappropriate conversations about how best to wantonly murder some group of enemies.
Ten dollars on the vid being sponsored by a WotC initiative.
“Son, believe me you wanna use those minis and a grid. Because you wanna to avoid those disputes, don’t you?”